Maryland Estate Planning Attorneys > Maryland Family Law FAQs
Maryland Family Law Video FAQs
- Can alimony be modified or terminated in Maryland?
- Does a court have to decide our visitation schedule, or can the other parent and I make the schedule ourselves?
- How do I choose a divorce attorney in Maryland?
- How is divorce initiated in Maryland?
- How is the amount of child support determined in Maryland?
- I am getting a divorce. Do I need to hire an attorney?
- If child support is not paid, must visitation be allowed in Maryland?
- If I ask for a divorce and move out, do I still have to pay the mortgage on that place?
- What are grounds for divorce in Maryland?
- What factors does the court consider in determining alimony in Maryland?
- What happens to retirement funds and 401(k) plans in a divorce?
- What if I need child support while the divorce is still in process in Maryland?
- What is a marital settlement agreement in a divorce in Maryland?
- What is an uncontested divorce?
- What is the first thing that I should do if I am served with a summons and complaint in Maryland?
- What qualifies as a material change of circumstances in a Maryland child custody case?
- What should I bring when I meet with the divorce attorney?