Estate and Probate Attorney in Annapolis, MD
Annapolis estate planning attorneys Tara K. Frame, Veronica Zoberbier, and Erica Redmond have seen firsthand just how important it is to have a solid estate plan in place. Wills and trusts dictate what will be done with your assets after your passing—these legal documents are the only foolproof way to make sure your wishes are carried out.
If you choose Frame & Frame, LLC, Attorneys at Law, for your estate and probate needs in Annapolis, you can expect integrity, excellence, respect, and communication. These are the values that have guided our service to the Annapolis community for more than 65 years.
The capital of the state of Maryland, Annapolis is 25 miles south of Baltimore at the mouth of the Severn River on the Chesapeake Bay. With so much water around and so much boating activity in the bay, the city has gained a reputation as the Sailing Capital of the United States. You can watch the boats sail by from one of the many restaurants at the City Dock. A thriving arts district has made its home on West Street, and a stroll down Main Street will show you the many attractions in the city’s historic downtown area.
How to Get to Our Annapolis Office
To reach our Annapolis office from downtown Annapolis, follow these directions:
- Head west on Main Street and turn right onto Church Circle.
- Exit Church Circle onto West Street.
- Turn right onto Westgate Circle and exit to stay on West Street.
- Turn left onto Old Solomons Island Road.
- Frame & Frame’s Annapolis office will be on the right at 102 Old Solomons Island Rd., 1st Floor, Annapolis, MD 21401.
We welcome potential clients at our Annapolis office by appointment only. Call 410-255-0373 to schedule an appointment with an estate planning attorney in Annapolis.
More Than Estate Law
While many of our clients come to us for help with estate planning and probate matters, the Annapolis attorneys at Frame & Frame focus on helping clients with the legal matters that matter to them—not just one type of case. That is why we take cases in a variety of practice areas, including the following:
- Estate planning Whether you need a simple will or a highly complicated living trust, we can help. No estate planning matter is too large or too small for us to handle with grace, confidence, and legal know-how.
- Probate Taxes, real estate problems, and probate court can slow down the estate administration process and lead to conflict among surviving family members. A qualified attorney can guide you through the probate process and stop problems before they happen.
- Elder law Planning for long-term care through Medicaid or another source is critically important for older adults who want to make sure they are taken care of as they age. Frame & Frame can make sure you are covered.
- Family law Child support, child custody, alimony, and visitation are just a few of the issues that can pop up during a divorce. A qualified Annapolis family lawyer from our firm is here to make sure you and your children are protected.
- Personal injury law An injury from a car crash, dog bite, slip-and-fall, or any other accident can put your life on hold and your finances in a serious bind. Our lawyers can help you hold the at-fault party accountable and recover the compensation you are owed.
Contact Frame & Frame
The Annapolis estate and probate lawyers at Frame & Frame, LLC, Attorneys at Law believe that every member of our community deserves trusted legal advice and guidance. That is exactly what we seek to provide every client who walks through our doors. To discuss your legal needs with us today, give us a call at 410-255-0373.
Contact Our Experienced
Maryland Family Attorneys
Contact our Pasadena or Stevensville office and learn more about how our Maryland family law attorneys can help address your divorce, separation agreement or other family law concerns. A member of our firm can meet with you during this time and review your options for proceeding with your case.