I did not take the direct route to my current position as an attorney with Frame & Frame, LLC. In fact, I had worked there for three years in the early 2000s. Along the way, I found many things that I did not want to spend my career doing. This experience made it easier to see the job I was perfectly suited for and happy to fill.
When I first began law school, I had my sights fixed on being a business lawyer. I was more interested in transactional law, as opposed to being in the trenches and mixing with clients. While I was still at law school, I was sent to work for DSS in Baltimore as a legal intern. This experience made a huge impression on me, and the lessons stayed with me to this day.
I realized then that I would never be happy if I couldn’t help people. My time working as a high-profile contract paralegal for the U.S. Attorney’s Office-District of Maryland only strengthened my conviction. Working as a business attorney was no longer in the cards for me. I love my job as an attorney with Frame & Frame. It’s important to me to make a difference and to help people prepare for the future.
I’m proud to be a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Maryland Association for Justice. I practice Family Law and Personal Injury Law. These days, though, I am focused on helping people with Estate Planning. It’s hard for a lot of clients to see the need to do this planning. It always seems like it’s something to do in the future and not right now. But helping people, young and old, to recognize, plan, and organize their priorities should something happen, gives me a real sense of service and satisfaction. I’m protecting lives and assets and making a real impact on my clients, their families, and their futures.
On a personal note, I’m happily married and have three children. I’m a cat person but only have one. When I’m not working hard, I love to root for the Ravens and the Orioles! I’m missing live sporting events right now. I’m a huge music fan, and I play the piano and sing. I gain a lot of inspiration from music.
Getting to meet and care for people is one of the perks of my job. I love to take the weight of my client’s shoulders. If I can help you or anyone in your family, I’d love to meet with you and assess your estate needs.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Custody, Visitation and Child Support
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents- Plaintiff
- Maryland, 2012
- University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business, Baltimore, Maryland
Sigma Iota Epsilon
- University of Baltimore, School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Lenoir-Rhyne College, Hickory, North Carolina
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Maryland Association for Justice (MAJ)
Past Employment Positions
- United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Maryland –Contractor
- Frame and Frame, LLC – Law Clerk
- Department of Human Resources, Baltimore City Department of Social Services
- Legal Services Division – Legal Intern