Close Menu
Free Phone Consultation: (410) 255-0373
Maryland Estate Planning & Probate Attorney
Call Us Today
410-255-0373 Pasadena
410-643-2202 Stevensville
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Justia
Maryland Estate Planning & Probate Attorney > Maryland Workers’ Compensation FAQs > What can I do if I am not receiving my benefit check?

What can I do if I am not receiving my benefit check?

Video Transcription:

In a worker’s compensation claim, if you are losing time from work and you are in fact entitled to get reimbursement for that lost time in the form of temporary total disability benefits or TTD payments, if the insurance company is not paying you those benefits, you have a right to a hearing.

I would suggest that you hire a worker’s compensation attorney to file issues with the Maryland Worker’s Compensation Commission. The commission would then have a hearing to determine whether or not you’re entitled to those benefits. If you are found to be entitled to the benefits, then the commission will order the insurance company to pay you for that lost time.

Share This Page:

Schedule A Case Evaluation

Captcha Image

Our Office Locations

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission from

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Justia
MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2016 - 2019 Frame & Frame, LLC, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.