Frame & Frame, LLC
We believe in helping people with thoughtful planning, guidance during times of crises, and creating a clear path for life’s legal journeys. We do this by providing a very personalized approach to legal issues by listening to your story and creating unique solutions to take the weight off your shoulders. Our Maryland attorneys focus solely on Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Administration, Elder Law, Asset Protection, Medicaid Planning, Long-Term Care Planning, Family Law & Personal Injury cases.
Meet Our Team
Anne Arundel County attorneys, Tara K. Frame and Erica Redmond, have served their community for over 65 years by providing skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated legal services to workers’ compensation, auto accident, estate administration and family law clients.
Anne Arundel County lawyers Tara K. Frame and Erica Redmond’s empathetic, compassionate and dedicated service helps their clients move forward in life with hope for the future. Please follow the links below for more information on attorney Tara K. Frame and Erica Redmond.
Choosing an Attorney for You
Choosing the right attorney to represent you and your family is an important decision. Often, these decisions affect very personal and intimate aspects of you and your families lives. We understand that you want someone who will listen to your story, your concerns, and provide solutions that take the weight off your shoulders. Our experienced attorneys have been providing legal services to our communities for over 65 years, so you can trust us to handle your case with discretion, care, and compassion.
HERE TO LISTEN:
At Frame & Frame, you will meet with an attorney to discuss your case, not a paralegal. We develop relationships with our clients that often last a lifetime. We believe that every client’s case is important. Whether your case involves getting the best settlement in your auto accident claim, probating a loved one’s estate, creating your estate plan or working to get a fair property settlement in your divorce, we do whatever it takes to get you the best results possible.
We have been serving the legal needs of our community for over 65 years. As a trusted advisor to generations of families, this experience includes:
- Estate Planning, from simple wills to complex trusts, such as revocable or living trusts, marital trusts, and family trusts.
- Probate and Estate Administration, including navigating the probate process in Maryland, executor duties, handling real estate issues, taxes, and more!
- Elder law, guardianships, long-term care planning, Medicaid planning, and long term care planning.
- Family law including pre-nuptial agreements, divorce, alimony & spousal support, child support, custody and visitation, grandparent rights, and guardianship.
- Personal Injury, being involved in a car accident, slipping and falling, or being injured in any other type of accident is a shocking experience.
We have received numerous awards over the years.
- Best Law Firm in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 as published in the Pasadena Voice,
- Based on the votes of her fellow attorneys, Tara K. Frame was voted Leading Lawyer in 2011, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 by What’s Up Magazine,
- Honored with the Attorney Advocate of the Year Award by the Maryland Small Business Administration (SBA) and,
- Selected to Super Lawyers 2020 as a top-rated attorney as recognized by her peers.
Our long and established relationships with judges, commissioners, court clerks, insurance adjusters and fellow attorneys allow us to obtain the best results for our clients.
You must develop a relationship of trust with your attorney and you need to feel comfortable with him or her. At Frame & Frame, we want you to feel secure in knowing that we are here to represent you and your family and that the communication with you is open, honest and sincere. We have earned the lasting trust and confidence of generations of clients and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to be a dynamic, client-focused law firm recognized for excellence in our areas of practice by providing personal service that is unmatched by any other firm in the area.
- Integrity: We work with clients and prospects openly, honestly and sincerely.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing excellent service to our clients.
- Respect: We treat clients, opposing counsel, judges and court staff with courtesy and respect. An attorney can aggressively advocate for a client without being rude or disrespectful to others.
- Communication: We take the time to listen to our clients, to their goals and their concerns and to communicate with them regarding the issues involved in their case.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Treating clients with dignity and respect;
- To keeping clients informed regarding significant developments in their case;
- To empowering our clients to make intelligent and informed decisions by educating them to understand the legal and procedural issues involved in the case;
- To treating clients, opposing counsel, judges, and court personnel with courtesy and respect;
- To being forthright about the reasonableness and attainability of the client’s goals;
- To giving honest advice to clients (it may not be what they want to hear, but it will be what they need to hear);
- To advocating zealously (and always ethically) for our clients;
- To striving for the best possible outcome for our clients; and
- To earning every client’s lasting trust and confidence.
Call us for a free case consultation for Auto Accidents, Estate and Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law, Family and Guardianships at 410-255-0373. We will discuss your options and answer any questions you may have.