Frame & Frame, LLC
Maryland attorneys handling Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Estate Administration, Probate, Elder Law, Asset Protection, Medicaid Planning, Long-term Care Plans, Family Law, Personal Injury & Worker’s Compensation. Whether you need legal representation for your Worker’s Compensation claim, auto accident, estate planning, probate or family law case, we are here to help you!
Meet Our Team
Frame & Frame, LLC, in Pasadena and Stevensville, Maryland, has provided more than 50 years of skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated legal services to workers’ compensation, auto accident, estate administration, family law and DUI/DWI and traffic violations clients.
Anne Arundel County lawyer Tara Frame’s empathetic, compassionate and dedicated service helps her clients to move forward in life with hope for the future. Follow the link below for more information on attorney Tara Frame.
Choosing an Attorney for You
Choosing the right attorney to represent you and your family is an important decision. When choosing the best lawyer for your case, you want someone who will listen to you and your concerns, someone who has the experience to handle your case, someone who is well respected in their area of practice and someone who you trust and with whom you are comfortable.
HERE TO LISTEN:
At Frame & Frame,, you will meet with an attorney to discuss your case, not a paralegal. We develop relationships with our clients that often last a lifetime. We believe that every client’s case is important. Whether your case involves obtaining Worker’s Compensation benefits, getting the best settlement in your auto accident claim, probating a loved one’s estate, creating your estate plan or working to get a fair property settlement in your divorce, we do whatever it takes to get you the best results possible.
We have handled thousands of workers compensation and automobile accident claims and have recovered millions of dollars in personal injury injury settlements for our clients.
We have created estate plans, ranging from simple wills to complex trusts, such as revocable or living trusts, marital trusts and family trusts.
We have helped hundreds of personal representatives probate estates, ranging from small estates to large estates, including those involving complex issues such as will contests or caveats, petitions to remove the person representative, exceptions to administration accounts and appeals to the Circuit Court.
We have received numerous awards over the years. The residents of Pasadena, Maryland voted us best law firm runner up in 2010 and best law firm in 2014, as published in the Pasadena voice. Based on the votes of her fellow attorneys, Tara K. Frame was voted Leading Lawyer in Workers’ Compensation in 2011 (What’s Up Magazine- Annapolis) and most recently in 2016 (What’s Up Magazine- Annapolis and What’s Up Magazine- Eastern Shore)
Our long and established relationships with judges, commissioners, court clerks, insurance adjusters and fellow attorneys allow us to obtain the best results for our clients.
You must develop a relationship of trust with your attorney and you need to feel comfortable with him or her. At Frame & Frame, we want you to feel secure in knowing that we are here to represent you and your family and that the communication with you is open, honest and sincere. We have earned the lasting trust and confidence of generations of clients and we would love to have the opportunity to do the same for you.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to be a dynamic, client-focused law firm recognized for excellence in our areas of practice by providing personal service that is unmatched by any other firm in the area.
- Integrity: We work with clients and prospects openly, honestly and sincerely.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing excellent service to our clients.
- Respect: We treat clients, opposing counsel, judges and court staff with courtesy and respect. An attorney can aggressively advocate for a client without being rude or disrespectful to others.
- Communication: We take the time to listen to our clients, to their goals and their concerns and to communicate with them regarding the issues involved in their case.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Treating clients with dignity and respect;
- To keeping clients informed regarding significant developments in their case;
- To empowering our clients to make intelligent and informed decisions by educating them to understand the legal and procedural issues involved in the case;
- To treating clients, opposing counsel, judges, and court personnel with courtesy and respect;
- To being forthright about the reasonableness and attainability of the client’s goals;
- To giving honest advice to clients (it may not be what they want to hear, but it will be what they need to hear);
- To advocating zealously (and always ethically) for our clients;
- To striving for the best possible outcome for our clients; and
- To earning every client’s lasting trust and confidence.
Call us for a free case consultation for auto accidents, workers’ compensation, and traffic offenses and DUI/DWI at 410-255-0373. We will discuss your options and answer any questions you may have.